The Writing Resources Center (WRC) is a free tutoring service available to all students and can help you at any stage of your writing process—from invention to final polishing—for any academic, professional, or personal writing. For academic writing, always bring your professor’s assignment materials (instructions, rubric, etc.) to help you and the tutor understand the assignment.
The UCAE offers free services to students who wish to develop academic success skills and master course content.
- Tutoring: Out-of-class assistance for select courses.
- Individual Consultations: One-on-one coaching to help students address their unique academic concerns.
- Supplemental Instruction: Group study sessions for courses with high attrition rates.
- Study Smarter Workshops: Sessions that help students improve skills associated with academic success. Examples include: time management, note taking, and preparing for exams.
- Student Success: Support for students on academic probation or reinstated after suspension.
The SASS office offers support for students experiencing a broad range of issues, concerns, or challenges interfering with a student’s ability to be successful academically or personally.