Interdisciplinary Minor in Technical/ Professional Writing
An undergraduate minor in Technical/Professional Writing consists of twenty-one (21) credit hours and provides students the following opportunities:
- design information and visuals
- develop web pages
- manage publications and projects
- participate in team projects
- use hypermedia and multimedia tools
- understand context and audience
- work with out-of-class clients
- develop a professional portfolio
- create online support systems
- learn software applications
If you have additional questions or require further information, please contact Dr. Greg Wickliff, Technical/Professional Writing Program Advisor:
Dr. Greg Wickliff | firstname.lastname@example.org | Fretwell 260E | 704‑687‑0617 |
See here to declare an English Minor.
See here to declare an English Major.